New lists

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New lists
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:43:29 -0700 (MST)
Geez, over three hours working on Team.Net stuff today, and I'm *still* way
behind.  Way behind on my real job, too, but I'll make that up tonight!  (My
boss is on this list ;-)

Anyway, I did manage to fulfill one recent request, and set up a new list:

   solo-vee@autox.team.net

And while I was at it, I went ahead and did autox-dsp, as well.  So, if you'd
like to subscribe to either of these new lists, send a message, in plain text,

   majordomo@autox.team.net

with the commands

   subscribe solo-vee
   subscribe autox-dsp

as appropriate.  I imagine that the intended discussion topics of these lists
are obvious from their names.

Enjoy!

mjb.