[BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /^sub\b/i at lin

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /^sub\b/i at line 6]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:16:12 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 09:37:17 -0500
     From: "Ian J. McFetridge" <g8r@bellatlantic.net>
     Subject: Re:  Mustang IRS, DeLorean

>Mustang Independent Rear Suspension<

The '99 Cobra has IRS.  For any of the latest generation Mustangs it is an
easy swap.  For previous generations, I read (somewhere) that some
fabrication is required to shift the mounting points.  I believe it is a
sub-frame mounted with bushings.

>DeLorean<

As I recall, the DeLorean was very heavy with its stainless steel body and
only came with a GM 4-cylinder engine-very weak in that era of production.
I don't know anything about the suspension, but I suspect the car was more
show than go.  Maybe there are engine swap kits; a V8 would really waken
that baby up (move you from BS to mod though).  At least you don't have to
worry about the body rusting.

Ian
92 GSX Philly ESP