Cars for Sale???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for Sale???
From: Mark Belcik <solo390@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:10:43 -0600
Hey everyone!  Graduation is soon approaching and I need a car for basic
transportation and for  autoxing.   I know the season is approaching in
some parts of the country, and now probably isn't the best time,  but
does anyone have anything to fit the bill for sale???  I woud be
interested in anything at this point, I'm keeping all options open.  A
Neon ACR, miata, whatever!  Could you please respond to me directly at
this address and at "belcikma@lewisu.edu"   (access to this account is
somewhat limited thus the 2nd address).  Car, price, options, location,
and any other info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mark Belcik
(Carless. . .and classless. . .huh?)