Service manual Was rearview

To: joshlocklear@juno.com
Subject: Service manual Was rearview
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:31:57 CST
Josh L. writes:

> maybe I'll see some Team.Net people there.

It would be nice to meet you.  I'll most likely be DS #57.  I'm not doing the
series, but I'd like to do a nearby event or two.

> BTW... will I need a factory service manual for
> my Camry if I decide to go to a CenDiv event?

You won't need it if you don't get protested, which we've pretty well
established is a remote possibility.

If, on the other hand, you take that Camry and hand the class its respective
butts on a plate, you'd better have the manual, since the Camry is not
generally the dominant car, and everyone will want to know if it's time to
trade in for Camrys!  Give 'em hell!
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                           Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                                ITDS - TRIS