Pro Solo Graphics, Slightly Ticked

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pro Solo Graphics, Slightly Ticked
From: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:42:32 -0800
Since my business was started due to the need for a more professional
image (hence Pro Image) by Pro Solo competitors in 1985; I am a little
disturbed that a Sign A Rama franchise in Colorado got the "job" (no bid
requested from me) to supply Pro Solo competitors with numbers and class
letters.

Two of us have been in this from the beginning; myself (Pro Image) and
SoloTime, plus there are at least a 1/2 dozen race graphic companies in
Sports Car.  Although it will NOT send me into bankruptcy, I wonder why
SCCA didn't try to promote (business) from within the sports car
community?
-
Jim Ourand, Old Fartz, DCCSD
Pro Image Signs & Banner (619) 265-2052