Thank God for CP was The End of rearview

To: jslz3@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank God for CP was The End of rearview
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:50:57 EST
In a message dated 2/25/99 9:18:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, jslz3@hotmail.com
writes:

<< I'm sorry to have started this thread but It just prooves that the oscar
 meyer quota has been forfilled in the auto-x world. and really You can
 be protested for anything. and I probally will this year, but so be it
 I'll leave the decision up to the protest judge, to me it is  >>
This is exactly the reason that CP exists, so that people can race
and have fun and avoid all the pointless BS that goes on, rules or
not.  If someone protests a rearview mirror it's time to do something
else, for all traces of sportsmanship are gone..... IMHO of course. :-))
God Bless CP where men are men and Roger and his sheep are really
frightened.
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing