Re: 85 Mazda RX7 GSL SE for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net, tshirley@voyageronline.net
Subject: Re: 85 Mazda RX7 GSL SE for sale
From: Pat MacAvoy <patmac@tridelta.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:17:03 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@voyageronline.net>
> To: "Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
> Subject: 85 Mazda RX7 GSL SE for sale

Since Tom brought up GSL-SE for sale, I figgered I'd throw a reminder about
  my own out there.

Mine is a 1984 GSLSE, fully prepped CS car.  For more info, see
   http://www.suite224.net/~patmac

It's a little more money, but if you're wanting a prepped car, or a car
  to build into a CSP or ITS car, it may not be a bad place to look.

BTW, my car is in NeOhio.

Thanks for the bandwidth

pat(too many cars, by a long shot)mac