GETTIN MY FEET WET

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: GETTIN MY FEET WET
From: John Hammer <JohnHammer@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:41:06 -0500
I'd like to thank all of you who responded to my question about getting
an autocross started for my local Miata club.  I got some good ideas
that I'll look into.  Unfortunately, I don't have a "local" SCCA region
to piggyback on.  Detroit & West Michigan are a couple of hours away in
either direction, but I'm sure that with some ingenuity we can put
something together for ourselves(any listers near Lansing/Jackson,
MI?).  I'm glad I found this list & hope to pick your brains again soon!

--
John Hammer
Production Director/Z Morning Crew

As a matter of fact, I do own a lot of metric wrenches!