Re: Herstory

To: Rick Brown <rikracer@cwix.com>, "Susan L. Collicott" <camel@serv.net>
Subject: Re: Herstory
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:24:51 -0800 (PST)
Hi there
If you're talking about Rene Angel's ladies driving school, it was well
worth up to Los Angeles from San Diego.

Instructors were attentive, kind in how they presented their critiques.
Overall I had a great time while learning some new things about car handling.

I heartily encourage any lady with the opportunity to go to the school.

Judy Becker  autoxing in San Diego   {:>}