Workin' on it! Was: Pahrump rooms all gone!

To: ckostelaz@net-nerds.com
Subject: Workin' on it! Was: Pahrump rooms all gone!
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:05:04 -0800

Rick K:

The note below was posted to me and Team.Net.  Can we do anything to help
Thomas out?  What was the name of that "other" motel near Blue Diamond, and
have you had a chance to check it out?

Thomas -- And others--  Where are you coming from?  When?  It isn't much
more than 45 minutes to the edges of Las Vegas from Pahrump, and we **may**
be able to locate rooms somewhere in town, if that's acceptable?

Hope we can help, and hope you can join us.

JD Kemp
---------------------- Forwarded by JD Kemp/YM/RWDOE on 02/11/99 08:00 AM

Thomas Smith <tasmith@worldnet.att.net> on 02/10/99 03:36:58 PM