re: Lotii in ALL classes (was DM & E Mod Weights)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Lotii in ALL classes (was DM & E Mod Weights)
From: Gemery@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:43:42 EST
George Ryan writes:
>The whole point to my statement is that I would prefer the to play
>in the Mod catagory. But even if I tubed the car, got the weight to
>1500lbs, I doubt the car could ever be Nationally competitive with
>a 2.3 motor. My point is, was, and always has been, that I would
>love to see the heavier Mod class that was previously proposed.

Once again, you're not making sense.  Regardless of the weight,
in a class that allows unlimited engine swaps, why would you
ever expect a normally aspirated 2.3 motor to be competitive?
Isn't that why people use V8s and rotaries and turbos in EM?

George Emery
gemery@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/gemery/scorpion.html