[BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Bob Tunnell

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Bob Tunnell <bobt@wmfilms.com>]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:22:00 -0700 (MST)
     Date: 08 Feb 99 20:44:00 -0600
     From: Bob Tunnell <bobt@wmfilms.com>
     Subject: Re: Bob Tunnell/Old Fartz

Matt Murray wrote:
>Bob maybe lurking. I e-mailed with him just before the 24 hours of Daytona. He
>was going down to support T.C. Kline's car.
>
>Karen Christoff wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know if Bob is still on the list?
>>
>> And, Bob, if you're listening, this question is for you:
>>
>> Since we had the bad sense to put our Old Fartz decals in what is now a
>> ProSolo "protected area," (who knew?) we need to remove them.  Any chance
>> of getting new ones?  We would be happy to pay for them this time.

Hi Karen,

Yep, I'm still on the autox list, but haven't had time to check it
lately.

No problem getting you (or anyone else) more Old Fartz decals until I run
out of my current supply.  In September I left Warren  Miller Films
(where I had access to the plotter) to join forces with TC Kline.  We expect to
be buying our own plotter in the near future, but until then I'm limited
to stock on hand.

For anyone that's interested, I still have a few red, dark blue, and
white, and lots of black and purple (what a surprise <g>).  E-mail me at this
address or BobTunnell@aol.com with your color choice and mailing address.
(Karen, I've lost your mailing address so please send it to me again.)

The "price" for everyone remains the same.

--BT

PS.  If anyone has access to a plotter and wants to make their own, I'll
gladly send you the EPS file.

[On a somewhat related note, I'm considering running off another batch of the
 original mouse and pylon Team.Net stickers.  I'll keep the list posted.
 Hey, I never got my Old Fartz decals when I was in Topeka, I better get
 on the ball!  mjb.]