Yugo Prosolo Auto-x

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yugo Prosolo Auto-x
From: scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 99 09:46:35 -0500
     A long time back, (late 88-89) there was a small effort put on by Yugo
     North America to have a new spec class in Prosolo.  There were over 10
     cars built to specs, and these cars were campaigned in several events.
     I have a small article on the SCCA push to create a small, cheap spec
     racer class.  I am looking for anyone who was involved in this effort
     or someone who can point me in the direction of someone who may know
     something.  The cars were spec'd with revolution wheels, R compound
     tires, and suspension upgrades.  If anybody knows anything - please
     let me know.   Those of you who don't care, well no flamage needed.
     :)

     Thanks  -

     Scott Phelps

     TLS #11