Re: 24 hour auto-x

To: "Peter Loron" <peterl@cnw.com>, "Dale Botkin" <dale@botkin.org>
Subject: Re: 24 hour auto-x
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 20:33:27 -0500
Hey, talk to some of the folks from LRC in Louisville.  They used to rent
T'birds and drive them to Lexingon for the annual fall dirt autocross,
complete with whoop de doos and a dust bowl, about 95 second courses.  Yep,
they beat those birds like a dog with 6 drivers each!  Of course, a great
time was had by all, but the cars were trashed...

Phil O.