Re: Integra Type R's

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Integra Type R's
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 15:29:45 -0700
TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> I guess since we don't have anything new to whine about we have to revert back
> to the misguided whinings of old.  Since this subject is potentially a dead
> horse, should we continue to beat it?

        Point well taken Mr. Sipe. (omigod! Did I just agree with Mark?)

        I'll refrain from any further wastes of time on the subject. I'm sure
CHuck just wanted to stir some traffic on the list, and kindling the
every popular "Type R" thread was a sure way to get something going. And
I fell for it hook-line-and-stinker...

        Fool me once CHuck...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/