Re: C Stock in 2000

To: Kevin McCormick <ktm@Unify.Com>
Subject: Re: C Stock in 2000
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 08:52:53 -0800
Kevin McCormick wrote:

> I've drive both Josh Sirota's and Andy McKee's MR2's - they do feel less
> balanced but once you learned to use the throttle to balance the car it was
> very fun - amazing what 2.2 liters of torque will do out of a turn.  I
> haven't tried Andy's since the sway bar mods, so it should be even more
> balanced.
>
> Basically, it comes down to setup.  As we're slowly figuring out with the
> '99 Miata!

I think this is it. Some cars are much better set up than others. Now,
Andy and Theresa brought their car down to San Diego for our last event
(*they* did very well...Kevin)  8-).

I drove Andy's car. It handles A LOT better than mine. Turn in was a lot
quicker. Funny, it felt down on power compared to my car, but I was
faster in his car than in my own, once I got used to his setup. I need
to change my car soon.

Careful Andy... we could be looking at BS, AS soon. 8)
Randy Chase