Re: tire opinions

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: tire opinions
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:49:04 -0800
Sorry Eric turn the numbers around, the numbers for the 205/60 are really
for the 205/55. Other than that they are accurate. SLR is static loaded radius
and takes in to account the sidewall flex between the ground  and the center of
the wheel.

The numbers are from the ever so secret Tire Dealers Information Only file.
Actually know as Yokohama Fitment and Spec book. I am a Yokohama Dealer.