Tires '99...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires '99...
From: "David Shreve" <vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:23:53 PST
Thanks to all who replied to my several tire question posts of late.
You have all been really helpful.

I did some additional digging on contingency money, too, as I thought
that may help as well.  I found that BFG IS NOT paying out for the
National Series at the Pro's while Kumho is.  That may be important to
some, like me...

Between the overwhelmingly positive response from the K-tire fans, the
contingency money deal, the general lack of good knowledge about the
G-Force, adn the lack of rain capabilities from Hoosier radials, I
decided to at least start out the season on Kumho's.  It just seemed to
be the logical choice.

>From some of the rumors I have been hearing, it looks like a lot of
folks may be jumping onto the K-ship for 1999.  I guess time will
tell...

-dave