Autocrosser kicking butt at 24hours

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Autocrosser kicking butt at 24hours
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:06:22 -0800
I talked to Greg last night and he tells me the Team Seattle car is on the
provisional pole in the 24 hours of Daytona. Autocrosser Darryl Havens in
one of the drivers in that car and Greg is the Chief Engineer for both Team
Seattle cars.

Team Seattle is still taking per lap pledges to raise money for the
Uncompensated Care Unit at Children's Hospital. Last year they raised over
$200,000 for Children's and their goal this year is to raise over $225,000.
They are still taking pledges. You can make a pledge by going to
http://www.teamseattle.com/team_seattle.htm and clicking on pledge.

Way to go Team Seattle!

-Jodi Fordahl