Web Site Update

To: auto-x <autox@autox.team.net>, Beretta List <BerettaNet@onelist.com>,
Subject: Web Site Update
From: Rex Weatherford <rweatherford@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:41:14 -0500
I would like everyone to stop by and look at my new web site.  I am
especially interested in what people with older browsers find.  I have
only been able to beta test it with Netscape 4.5 so that doesn't tell me
much except that it works for me.  ;^)

The low bandwidth version is made more for the older browsers except
that it has javascript as well.

If someone uses a text browser like Lynks please go by as well.

Thanks for your help and please reply privately as to not clog the
lists.

--
Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ 2.3 89,000 miles
#22 GS Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II G-Stock
95 Grand Am GT 3100 V-6 (can't get my wife to let me race it)
http://www.mindspring.com/~rweatherford/rexw/rexhome.html