Re: F mod. Parity

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F mod. Parity
From: RnRMcElroy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 00:20:21 EST
Howdy all
I recieve this list in digest form and was happily surprised to see several
"pages" of  discussion on Fmods. I am currently building a my first Vee and I
don't believe that a formula based on a 30 years old passengercar has parity
with a modern designed formula.  The current R&D being done by F500
manufactors will continually outstrip the FV in performance.
I agree with Larry that the current GCR formula of FV should apply to the Solo
version as well.  The separate engine/gearbox/wheels rules one cannot cheaply
change between autocross and roadracing.  Since this is not the case with the
F500s, their numbers will probably grow in Fmod.

Ron McElroy