Re: Mercedes 190 2.3-16V G stock sleeper?

To: schumi@vcn.bc.ca
Subject: Re: Mercedes 190 2.3-16V G stock sleeper?
From: A4autox@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:13:53 EST
In a message dated 1/22/99 4:38:27 PM Pacific Standard Time, schumi@vcn.bc.ca
writes:

<<
 Anyone else seen one of these run in their region. I just was looking at
 last years regional results and a good driver and Benz dealership mechanic
 won GS. He beat out the usual Integra R, Talon, Probe GT crowd. Is this
 car a sleeper? What model years were they available? If you had to have
 a 4 door daily driver/auto-xer, what other good choices are there? TIA

 -- >>
  I have a 190E 2.3 16v for sale if anyone is interested!!
     Curt Ormiston