Fw: Friends '98 TypeR Area code

To: "AutoXlist" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Friends '98 TypeR Area code
From: "Phillip Schmidt" <pschmidtneon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:55:43 -0600
Sorry I forgot the Area Code it's 612-830-0010
I don't know what he wants for it but I highly doubt it's a great deal since
they arn't
making any in '99 and there isn't many Type R's for sale.

My Friend can no longer afford his TypeR anymore.
I don't have any info other than I know he takes great care of it.
His name is Cameron Novotny and you can reach him at his work (Audio King) at
830-0010

p.s.  I have been lurking on this list for almost a year and never posted so
hello all!

Phil Schmidt
'97 ACR neon #139 DS
Minneapolis MN