Re: Tires don't Age?

To: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: Tires don't Age?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 06:17:09 -0500
Naww. The ones I ran last year were made in '97, installed in picked up in May
of '98
and won in September '98. (Doin' my best to sound like Scotty BOB) :-)

Contact Tom Reichle (Hoosier Tom) at Mid Atlantic Motorsports.
He can address your concerns and sell you the tires.
Tom Reichle <hoosiert@ix.netcom.com>
1-248-852-5006

--
Matt Murray