SP and stronger axles

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SP and stronger axles
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:15:57 -0800
I'm guessing this isn't possible in SP, but I thought I'd ask in case I
missed something.

Can I put in a stronger axle in my 98 Cobra? I can't see that this will
affect Solo II performance in any way  - I'm just trying to protect my
investment when I occasionally try some hard launches at the drag
strip.

I'm guessing none of the 94+ Mustangs have a stronger axle than the
98 Cobra (unless the 99 winds up having one), so it would probably
have to be an after market one like Moser's.