Re: Kumho 225/50-14s?

To: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho 225/50-14s?
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:19:03 -0500
I start my day with it blinking the lowe fule light in heavy turns by the
end of the day (and best runs) the fuel light is always on..no fuel
starvation here..my car does still roll some with the suspension setup less
hopefully later but still no fuel starvation..

Jason

At 10:10 AM 1/14/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Yeah, that full tank thing sounds good to me. I think everyone of the
>National contenders with Neons should run full tanks...maybe just what I
>need to catch up....let's see..6lbs per gallon..about 7 gallons
>difference. Damn, that's only 42 lbs, I may need more like 75-100 to
>make it even...
>
>Mike King
>97 ACR Coupe
>Team Road Rage
>
>P.S. Just between you and me, Eric, you can't let your Neon run below
>1/4 tank. After that you start running the risk of starvation. Just do
>some testing, I had a buddy here in town that could run his pretty much
>dead empty without problems. Who knows...could have to do with how far
>you push it through some of the corners.

Jason Bowles jbowles@carol.net Carolina Online Tech Support Asst Manager
       Carolina Online Home Page http://www.carol.net Carolina Online Inc.
              375-0600-Tech Support  "A Full Service Internet Provider"