Re: two wheelin

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: two wheelin
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:02:14 -0000
I'd also have to agree that in a typical autocross situation, you really
don't have any time to react.  When I used to autocross Sweat Pea (a DSP
Rabbit,) I got it up onto two wheels at a local event.  The way in which it
happened was similar to what both Brian and Jay are talking about.  There
was also a bump in the surface when it started.

I wasn't aware that I was on two wheels until I came down.  Fortunately for
me, the course was straightening out at the same time that I went up, so the
car didn't have the extra help of keeping the wheels turned.  it was the
right wheels that were off the ground.

I've had the shakes before after a good run, but the shakes I had after this
run (fortunately it happened right before the finish) were a little more
unbearable!

Ron Bauer
Team Butt Heat
'98 Acura Integra Type R (with buttheat soon!)