Re: HS S10 ZQB

To: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Subject: Re: HS S10 ZQB
From: Mtnman3620@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:28:51 EST
In a message dated 1/13/99 9:32:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, SOLOMIATA@aol.com
writes:

<< I'm interested in pursuing this, anyone have any real AX experience they
can
 share? >>

I don't know if my experience helps, but here it is:

A friend of mine formerly autoxed his Chevy and it was similar to what was
described (I think it had the Z28 engine and wheels).  At any rate, this was
one helluva fun drive!  When I drove his truck, the LSD was burnt up but I was
able to get within 1 second of my time in my regular G-stock ride (in the span
of two runs) at that time on a slow course.  The truck had an excellent turn
in ability, almost as good as my GS-R at the time.  I believe with the LSD
fixed, he could have done serious damage in HS.  From memory, the truck had
good transition, very similar to a g-stocker.

Hope this helps...

Daniel Ledford

P.S.--By the way, he was on R1s...