Re: Cen-Div Championship Schedule

To: "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cen-Div Championship Schedule
From: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 99 10:30:49 -0600
hottvr@tfs.net said

>Can someone direct me to the schedule for the Cen-Div Championship
>Series
>for 1999. I want to run some of those events.

>From http://www.tirerack.com/cendiv/

1999 BFG CENDIV SOLO II CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
May 22/23       BFG 1           SBR     Grissom, IN
Jun 4/5         BFG 2           FWR     Converse, IN
Jun 20          BFG 3           CSCC    Columbus, IN
Jul 11          BFG 4           SVR     Flint, MI
Jul 17/18       BFG 5           DET     Oscoda, MI
Aug 28/29       BFG 6           MILW    Milwaukee, WI
Sept 26         BFG 8           KYR     Ft Knox, KY

OTHER IMPORTANT EVENTS (to attend or avoid scheduling against):
May 15/16       ProSolo Popp/Weaver     Grissom, IN
Jul 3/4         TOUR            SIR     Evansville, IN?
Aug 14/15       DIV'L           All     Grissom, IN
Sep 10-12       ProSoloFinale   All     Topeka, KS

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com
Ph.(888)362-8473 or (219)287-2345