Re: GRM's 'articles...

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "Brian M Kennedy" <kennedy@i2.com>,
Subject: Re: GRM's 'articles...
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:10:42 -0700 (MST)
At 4:00 PM 1/12/99, Eric Linnhoff wrote:
>>Luckily, the rest of the GRM issue was _much_ more informative.
>>

>>Brian
>------------------------------
>Yeah, except for the bit in the same article about the mandatory rollbars to
>mount our beloved harnesses on.   ;^)
>
>Remember _that_ thread?

I think this type of "reporting" is what made me decide NOT to renew my
charter subscription that I had for over 10 years...when it started out as
"Auto-X" magazine.

Besides, their focus drifted to running/restoring British cars on "real"
race tracks and all the coverage tended to be local (FL area)

YMMV, of course

Jim Rohn