Re: GRM's 'wheel' article....

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: GRM's 'wheel' article....
From: "Scott Johnson" <sjohnson@kcnet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:32:38 -0600

Jerry Irvine said : "like how to supercharge your honda". :-)

> >Brian
> ------------------------------
> Yeah, except for the bit in the same article about the mandatory rollbars to
> mount our beloved harnesses on.   ;^)
>
> Remember _that_ thread?

Geez. I thought I was going to flip out when I read that in GRM. It's
bad enough on the BMW digest, where they imply that anyone who
wears a harness without a rollbar will end up like Christopher Reeve.

Have any news on where we're going to run next year?

-Scott Johnson
 sjohnson@kcnet.com
 SS 87 325is