Re: inverted flight

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inverted flight
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 02:10:00 EST
In a message dated 1/11/99 10:51:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mattm@nassau.cv.net writes:

<< Remeber that the Suzuki GTi/GTs will flip if you look at them funny (nearly
 BTDT).
 I think the rule book should say :  "All Suzuki products in Stock, are
banned."
 :-) >>

     Oh, boy!
     I drive a Suzuki Swift. Not the GT. It is the 70 hp HS one. I run in our
street tire class. I wouldn't try it on sticky tires. I'm careful with it on
very hard street tires. Once in a while we have an event at Langley Speedway
and I don't run it at all at that place. I borrow my wife's understeering,
slow (but stable and safe) Toyota Tercel for the scary oval track.