Its over

To: autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Its over
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:19:40 -0600
Finally its over. The trip to Ohio to pickup the March S2000 is
over(Thank you very much). What a trip it was. We left Kansas
City(Myself and Bert Swift)
Friday morning at 7:30am we finally arrived in Zanesville Ohio at 1:15
am Saturday.
Ice then snow then ice then a driving rain storm for the last fifty
miles. When I saw the car I about died. It is better than I could have
imagined. This thing is absolutely
fabulous in every way. Man what a deal. We finally got back to Kansas
City
yesterday afternoon. 1463 miles round trip and half of that was at
speeds under
45mph.

Just thought some might want to know

Mike B. TLS#1 33cm