Autocross timing software and event registration software

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Autocross timing software and event registration software
From: "Pete W. Kauffman" <pete@meisoft.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 12:41:32 -0500
I am trying to locate new software for both timing events and registration
of participants and maintaining the seasons status.  I have looked at some
pretty weak software. Does anyone have some suggestions on packages that
they have had success with?  I would like to use a JACircuits display device
as well.  Has anyone experience with their products?  I understand they have
a new timing system.   How about Race America?  AX-Ware?  Others?

Thanks,

Peter Kauffman
Chairman
MEI Software Systems, Inc.