Re: Neons (was shesh)

To: <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Neons (was shesh)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:54:02 -0800
>The ACR is being readied for introduction.  I'm guessing it's a 4 door
>SOHC ACR.  Dunno if there is plans for the twim cam.  Not sure who is
>going to run one if it isn't faster than the 1st gen anyway.  I was
>personally a little dissapointed when I saw it...no reaction at all
>really. Kinda dull for what is a fun car.  Note that the SOHC engine is
>much easier to get some hign gains (percentage wise) by bolting on some
>junk.  It is more difficult with the twin cam, so you really can't make
>predictions on one from the other.
>--
>Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
>Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese
>95 DS Neon
>Moooooooooo.
---------------------------------------
Oh well, a guy can dream can't he?   (Best Homer Simpson voice)   Hmmmm,
more power.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Running my rig around ninety-five
Rockin' and rollin' in overdrive
My heart's beating like a jackhammer
It's the midnight ride for the gear jammer
"Gear Jammer"  George Thorogood & The Destroyers