RE: autox friendly insurance

To: "'Rick Cone'" <Conekiller@mci2000.com>,
Subject: RE: autox friendly insurance
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:07:12 -0600
I have USAA and I've discussed this with them. The key on this is.... They
better not be keeping times or giving out trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
If those criteria are met then USAA will cover it. What this says to me is,
I autocross at my own risk, but I'll still make a claim and try to get them
to cover it, but I'm not counting on it. At DE events, I'll expect to be
reimbursed...