'91 chevy van for sale

Subject: '91 chevy van for sale
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:44:24 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

(What with all the talk about tow vehicles...)

'91 Chevy fullsize cargo van.
Newly rebuilt 305, all new motor consumables like hoses, plugs, wires,
belts, etc.  New rad and tranny cooler.
Body is currently about half done.  A bunch of dents and rust spots have
been pounded out/ground down and have been filled with body filler.  Some
of the body filler needs to be finished down to the body and it needs to
be painted.
185k miles

I'd like to get $2k for it, but will talk.  I've got $3k in it.  It's in
Pittsburgh, PA.  Finished, its worth around $4k to $5k.  I was gonna use
this as a race van but retired mc racing first.

412-544-1417 day
724-378-5573 night
marka@telerama.com

Mark