RE: (octane) booster club

To: autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: (octane) booster club
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:38:20 -0600
Sorry to jump in way late (just back from the holidays)...

Here in Texas region there is a vendor that attends many of our events
(including Tours and Divisionals) that can supply 100 octane unleaded.
There are also several local stations (including a plain jane Fina station)
that have 100 octane "pump" gas available.

Aren't there fuel vendors at the Nats?   Or would that not be considered
"pump gas"?

Jim