Re: Spridgets in DP

To: "K.C. Babb" <kcb4286@hps13.iasl.ca.boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: Spridgets in DP
From: whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 11:47:47 -0800
I'm on Kendall's side on this, attitude and response plays a large part in
our perception of our competition.  Having been on both sides of these
situations, it is hard not to suspect some sort of wrongdoing if the party
in question is less than forthcoming.

I did have a stake in this case, being two  positions out of the trophies.
And do feel that that the 2nd day protest procedure needs to be ammended -
or first day protests eliminated (they only seem good for causing mental
anguish), but that's a letter for Denver.

I hope that everything is legitimate on their car, or will be made so.  I
know all about the pitfalls of previously owned competition vehicles, and
hopefully things will be cleared up this year.

Stan Whitney