Re: Babygrands [Was : Spridgets in DP]

To: "Joshua Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: Babygrands [Was : Spridgets in DP]
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:49:28 -0700
Groovy.

Wow, all those caps make my head hurt.  Why is the rulebook shouting??

I still think that someone could develop a solo only BG and kick all our
butts.  The SCCA should (at the very least) summarize in the solo rulebook
the finer points of baby grands.

thanks for the pointer though (whos side are you on anyway??)

Kendall