McKamey School in Ft. Myers, FL on Jan 30th & 31st CANCELED

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: McKamey School in Ft. Myers, FL on Jan 30th & 31st CANCELED
From: Darrin Disimo <ddisimo@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:48:53 -0500
Hello everyone,

  I regret to inform you that the Phase 1 and Phase 2
McKamey Autocross School on Jan 30th and 31st in Ft.
Myers, FL is canceled.  I did not receive the minimum
number of entries by the deadline.  I think that the
reason this school could not be filled was because of
the short time frame after the previous school and the
holidays.  I will try to get in contact with Jean Kinser
to see if I can reschedule a Phase 1 and Phase 2 school
later in the year (hopefully before Nationals).  I will
let you all know as soon as possible if and when such a
date is available.

  Please consider attending the school again when it is
rescheduled.

Thank you,
Darrin DiSimo
email: ddisimo@gate.net