Re: *Whine*

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: *Whine*
From: aria@interaccess.com (Danielle Engstrom)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 21:11:21 -0600
>I've been waiting a month to take delivery of the next citizen of my
>garage...and wouldn't you know it,  the day that I have scheduled is the
>start of what is predicted to be the largest blizzard in over 20 years for
>Chicago?
>

>Per
>carless in Chi-town for another week (but dreaming of that *sweet* index
>for '99)
>'99 SCAC

You think that's bad -- try buying an A Mod car -- we received it
on Thanksgiving weekend and probaby won't compete until
March!!

anxiously awaiting autocross opportunities,

The Engstroms

**No such thing as a man willing to be honest,
    that would be like a blind man willing to see.**

                                              F. Scott Fitzgerald