Re: demolition derby chuckle

To: rohns@doitnow.com
Subject: Re: demolition derby chuckle
From: solo390@juno.com (Mark Belcik)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 19:50:58 -0600
Well,

A buddy of mine has an Imperial. . .IT'S A TANK!!  It overhangs a LARGE
parking lot space at the mall!  It makes my Caprice look like a compact.
He is a mopar nut, and has all sorts of useless info saved up.  He showed
me an article that was written about 15 years ago about how they tried to
*dismantle* an Imperial.  They removed everything holding the frame to
the body,  fastened the frame to the ground, then hooked chains to tow
trucks, and YANK!!  Well, they ripped the bumpers off the tow trunks and
the Imperial was *fine.*  They went as far as taking some kind of torches
or something to the thing to try and cut it apart, and still had
problems!  He said the thing is practically indestructible.  He's shown
me articles about how its been banned from the derbys for along time.
I'll  have to show him this article, anyone know where I can get a copy?

Mark