Re: Balance question

To: Martin's <martin_93555@yahoo.com>,autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Balance question
From: jim_garry <jim_garry@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:44:32 -0500
Bill,

I agree with Don.  My car had understeer at the point when Hoosier
changed their rear tire.  I had been in the midst of making changes to
eliminate the understeer at a series of event but hadn't finished.  But
when I put the new tires on the car with no other changes, the car
stopped understeering.

The new Hoosier (introduced in 2006?  late 2005?), had a smaller rear
tire to help with aero.   Your 2 year old front tires must not be too
heat cycled?  Generally, my fronts last longer than my rears anyway.

Jim