04 Nationals

To: C-Mod Group <autox-cm@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 04 Nationals
From: Stuart Lumpkin <stuartcmod@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:26:43 -0700 (PDT)
Congrats to Andy Aust for a great performance at
Topeka. Obviously, he will be someone to deal with in
the future if he stays in CM. I understand he is a
regular in DM, I hope he comes back to CM to keep
things interesting. Also congrats to Don Elzinga for a
strong second place. Don had a great last run but fell
slightly short. Tyson sure had a good first day, but I
think we have both found that leading on the first day
does not secure a win, two years in a row for me in
BM.

Let's not forget Gary, Bruce, Barry, Peter and a few
others that are still in the hunt, maybe next year
guys. After being part of this great class for so many
years, I really enjoy watching you guys.

You will have a new guy to watch out for next year,
Wendell Karr-Ake now has a Citation FF and will attack
CM. Wendell did a great job winning EM this year in
Doug Turner's wild Mazda Miata.

Congrats to all in CM, I hope everyone had fun.

Stuart Lumpkin
# 99 B/M (Former # 99 C/M)