Re: CM F2000

To: washburn@dwave.net, "Tyson Sawyer" <tyson@j3.org>
Subject: Re: CM F2000
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:51:22 -0600
Just want to clear up a misconception about us bastards.  We were GCR
legal.  The GCR changed and the SEB, correctly in my opinion, chose not to
screw those who had their class eliminated.

IMHO, it is not right to hurt current competitors over some "GCR Virginity"
concept.  As has been correctly pointed out, this is Solo II and not road
racing.  12 exceptions to the GCR for FF1600s are listed in 16.3.  The real
beauty of CM, again IMHO, is the "series produced" provision in the class
definition.

Greg Scharnberg