CM car wanted

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: CM car wanted
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:13:20 -0600
A member of Des Moines Valley Region mentioned last night that he is
seriously considering the purchase of a CM vehicle. He is just starting the
search so I suggested that this list was a good resource.

He is looking to spend about $6K and is not looking for a fixer-upper.  If
you have a vehicle he may be interested in, please e-mail me the
particulars and I will forward them on.  Pictures would be nice also.

Thanks,

Greg Scharnberg
Des Moines, IA

82 Ralt RT5 - BM