1986 Citation for sale

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: 1986 Citation for sale
From: Gafisk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:02:02 -0500
I've been autocrossing a 1986 Citation in northern California for several years
and must now sell it because my upcoming move involves such extensive
downsizing that it will not be practical to keep it.  For sale are the car (5.5
hours on a Loyning engine), its trailer, a second set of wheels/tires, new
(never used) spares of most suspension components, several sets of springs,
spare gears, spare electrical components, accessories needed to convert the car
back to road racing condition, formula-car jack, and a few other items.  I'm
asking $8,000 for the entire rig but will consider any serious offer before
resorting to selling the major parts individually.

If you'd like pictures of the car or further details please call George Fisk at
(925) 443-6570 or email gafisk@aol.com.