GEEZ! Cube data

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: GEEZ! Cube data
From: Eric Jones <edj@austin.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:24:52 -0500
Hi All,

I'm looking for fellow CM drivers willing to share the GEEZ! data
from their best runs from this years Nationals courses. I can look
at my runs but it really doesn't tell me much other than I am slow.
I'd like to have runs from other drivers to compare against to see
if I can figure out where they are gaining time on me and vice versa.
And data from the two Nationals courses seems like an excellent place
to start.

What I am proposing is to collect runs from a bunch of different
drivers and put the information on my web site. Then you can download
them this winter and compare and over-ANALylze everything until you
are seeing double. :-)

So, anybody interested in participating?

eric
CM 90