Re: Nat'ls run group

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nat'ls run group
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:35:57 -0400
--On Monday, August 26, 2002 9:58 AM -0400 Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
wrote:
> I really want to go dig up the info from the last several years -- it
> feels like we run either first or last just about every year, and that
> just doesn't seem right.

I joined the class in 1994, but I've been at every Nationals since 1990 --
and I'm a pack rat.  So here we go:

1990 (4 heats) Tue/Wed run 3 work 2
1991 (4 heats) Thu/Fri run 3 work 2
1992 (4 heats) Tue/Wed run 1 work 4
1993 Uh oh...  I don't seem to have it!
1994 (4 heats) Thu/Fri run 2 work 1
1995 (4 heats) Tue/Wed run 3 work 2
1996 (4 heats) Thu/Fri run 1 work ? (it doesn't say!)
1997 (5 heats) Tue/Wed run 5 work 3
1998 (5 heats) Thu/Fri run 5 work 3
1999 (5 heats) Tue/Wed run 1 work 4
2000 (5 heats) Thu/Fri run 3 work 1
2001 (5 heats) Tue/Wed run 2 work 4 (well, sorta)
2002 nothing official yet...

So taking Nationals alone, it isn't as bad as I thought, though 1997-1999
was a tough streak.  In fact, last year was the best of all possible worlds,
IMHO, until bad people flew planes into buildings...

Mark